We entrepreneurs always thirsty for knowledge, like how successful people will invade for improving their knowledge in all aspects.
How our successful entrepreneurs will keep up their knowledge ?
What is the secret for becoming successful ?
Before getting to know the secret let us list some of the successful entrepreneurs here for our reference :
- Bill Gates
2. JK Rowling
4. Sundar pichai
6. Elon musk
And many more but you get the gist ,right ?
So now we have established to see what are the habit’s of highly successful people, let us see what common habits they have and what we can expect to be highly successful ourselves if we follow those habits.
Highly successful people read enormous amount of information . It is by far the most common habit of almost every successful person there is. They make it a point to read in spite of their busy schedule.
- You may ask what are the benefits of reading ??
-Stronger Analytical Thinking Skills
-Improved Focus and Concentration
- – When Warren buffet(Net worth US$76.1 BILLION ) was once asked about the key to success, he pointed to a stack of nearby books and said, “Read 500 pages like this every day. That’s how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound interest. All of you can do it”
- Bill Gates reads about 50 books per year !
- Mark Cuban reads more than 3 hours everyday.
- Elon Musk(Founder Space X,Tesla,PayPal) is an avid reader and when asked how he learned to build rockets, he said “I read books”.
- Mark Zuckerberg resolved to read a book every 2 weeks.
The highly successful people know that exercise is the key to mentally and physically pushing themselves further. Numerous studies have found exercise to be one of the most important habits you can develop to transform your life.
Working out can make you healthier, happier, and better able to sleep.
It can boost your memory,concentration and mental sharpness.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg works out three times a week.
President Barack Obama sweats it out 45 minutes a day, six days a week.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is in the gym at 5 a.m. every morning.
- One thing we must understand that these are incredibly busy people,
“If they make time to exercise, it must be important.”
- MORNING RITUAL AND WAKING UP EARLY
You cannot argue the fact that majority (maybe all) of highly successful people wake up early and start their day with a morning ritual . Waking early gives them enough time to plan their day ahead and do some very important task first thing in the morning , so that they can start the day on a strong note.
In a poll of 20 executives 90% said they wake up before 6 a.m. on weekdays.
- Twitter Founder and CEO, Jack Dorsey is up at 5:30 to jog 6 miles every morning.
PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi, for example, wakes up at 4a.m. and is in the office no later than 7 a.m.
Disney CEO Bob Iger gets up at 4:30 to read.
- INVEST IN THEMSELVES
Successful people know that the only way they are going to surge ahead and do something wonderful is by Investing their time,resources,stamina,will power,and skills in themselves.
They Network, educate them self,Learn new skills, invest in relationships, and take care of their physical and mental health.
This means saying no to many things which does not add up to the productivity.
They work for themselves by themselves on themselves .
- ~~Cultivate these habits and see yourself in the next list of highly successful people ~~!!!
You May also like :
- 400+ online tools for young Entrepreneurs
- 9 Books to change your life
- 10 self-improvement tips for entrepreneurs
1)What 11 Highly Successful People Do To Stay In Shape.
2)9 of the most successful people share their reading habits
3) 10 Benefits of Reading: Why You Should Read Every Day.
4)The Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People.