Hope all are doing good.
Today i would like to discuss about some simple yet powerful tips,tactics or hacks what ever you name it, these tips and tactics are much more important for every small business owner out there.
I hope these days some business owner’s are concentrating more on digital marketing and social medias to get visibility for their brand by spending their hard earned money on digital campaigns and other sources to get visibility in the crowd, but at the same time they forgot about 5 simple yet powerful tips for improving small business.
we heard about on page SEO(Search Engine Optimization), off page SEO(Search Engine Optimization) to get visibility in google page rankings for receiving more engagements, but these 5 points which we are going to discuss today going to be a manual (or) Human made SEO(Search Engine Optimization) tips for better interaction with the customer and to maintain healthy relationship with existing customers and to get new recurring customers, and to improve your small business with WOM(Word Of Mouth).
I hope these are not tips, these are basic ethics for every small business owners out there.
Basic ethics for every small entrepreneur’s :
- Business owner word’s towards the customers, the way he receives the customers and respect he shows towards the customers. Remember Owner words are like building blocks for every successful business.
- Every Business owner should maintain healthy relationship with all other business owners, because we never know who can get you the business opportunity the next day.
So better to be in touch with all the other business owners who are not in your niche as well.
- Every business owner must identify who all can get him a business, suppose consider one electrician business owner, he should have healthy relationship with Builders or any other business owners, where he can get interior designs deals or home electrical deals from other business owner’s.
- Try to attract the customers with small goodies, suppose consider one customer bought all the electrical needs for his new home, in this scenario try to give him some 10 rupees worth tape as a goodie, customers will be much more happy to take that small gift as a token of trust and he will show more interest to visit your store next time.
- Maintain transparency with the existing customers they will drive your business with WOM(word of mouth).
Why i choose to write on this topic when there are array of topics available, because i closely observed my dad business and the way he behaves and maintains relationship with existing customers is simply awesome and drives the business.
[easy-tweet tweet=”Every Successful Entrepreneur must have 3 qualities: Adaptability, Persistence, Work ethic” hashtags=”#entrepreneur, #leadership, #smallbusiness, #workethics”]